Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underdogs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Former Clan...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seamus

Seamus

My Former Clan... Empty
PostSubject: My Former Clan...   My Former Clan... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Easy Company, is apparently breaking up. We got one of the former generals in imperil, Nilrema, and I'm a former Colonel. The SupGen and other general have canceled their subs and will not be playing any longer after the time runs out on their current sub. I'll try to persuade some of the remaining guys to pop over to imperil and join in the NA-1 fun.
Back to top Go down
Logoth

Logoth

My Former Clan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Former Clan...   My Former Clan... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Thanks for the assistance in recruiting and increasing our numbers. Always good to have more people to have fun with.
Back to top Go down
Seamus

Seamus

My Former Clan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Former Clan...   My Former Clan... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:59 pm

To Zero and/or Killer - got another guy from EC, Kortt Knightbridge, to apply. In case I'm not online when you guys are, he'd like to join us and sounds like he's going to xfer with us. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Former Clan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Former Clan...   My Former Clan... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Former Clan...
Page 1 of 1