Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underdogs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trying to get a leaders attention lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evilblix

trying to get a leaders attention lol Empty
PostSubject: trying to get a leaders attention lol   trying to get a leaders attention lol Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:28 pm

im in vent if anyone can pull me into a private chat
Back to top Go down
jacoby jackalope

PostSubject: Re: trying to get a leaders attention lol   trying to get a leaders attention lol Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Your looking for either zero or killer rockeffeler. Or your welcome to ask ur question here ;-)
Back to top Go down
evilblix

PostSubject: Re: trying to get a leaders attention lol   trying to get a leaders attention lol Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:21 pm

ahh ok..well i sold my copy of darkfall shortly after buying it when it came out..the macroing with low mob distribution then the ping issues with alot of other things just wasnt appealling i really didnt get to do much at all with my guild i was in..was just left behind doing stuff alone.well im gonna try it again when NA opens..granted it is not going to be an f5 spammapolooza to get it..and im interested in starting in your guild when it opens
Back to top Go down
jacoby jackalope

PostSubject: Re: trying to get a leaders attention lol   trying to get a leaders attention lol Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:36 pm

Yea I've heard some horror stories of alpha and early release. We have a good group of players and everyone seems to be very helpfull. I believe we should be able to purchase US in the next day or so. Should almost be a different game with everyone starting on day 1. And all known exploiting fixed. Anyways. Welcome to imperil and I look forward to peeing on noobs with you!
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: trying to get a leaders attention lol   trying to get a leaders attention lol Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Hello eviBlix and welcome to Imperil. I am currently at work but should be home in a bit so we can set you up in vent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to get a leaders attention lol   trying to get a leaders attention lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trying to get a leaders attention lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-ALL-
Jump to: