Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underdogs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking to Join at NA1 Launch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selenius

Looking to Join at NA1 Launch Empty
PostSubject: Looking to Join at NA1 Launch   Looking to Join at NA1 Launch Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Hey All,

I'm currently on EU1, and I had spoken with Zero in game. Basically, I was thinking about starting a clan, but to be honest I just don't have the desire or effort to lead another guild/clan. Leadership is a tough and constant position, which I do not have the time or stress levels to handle. I prefer to be an officer, or in a position to help others out.

Anyway, I am interested in joining you guys for the NA1 launch. I am decent at PVP, and pretty good at PVE(by that I mean perching, kiting, etc). I plan on rolling either elf or alfar, and I will primarily be using Daggers/Bows/Air Magic. I will also be picking up Ship Building; currently on EU1 I am only able to make rafts, which is OK for now.

My main concern is teamwork and availability, in that my optimal situation is to have 2 or 3 other people to roll out with to do PVE and PVP. I've realized that this game depends on social aspects and teamwork, and I've been very frustrated and bored doing things solo. If this is something you guys are interested in, I'd love to hear about it.

Lastly, if any of you are around Elf Lands, and want to PVE/PVP or anything, send me a tell. My in game name is Selenius Xotli.

Thanks,

Selenius Xotli
Back to top Go down
Logoth

Logoth

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join at NA1 Launch   Looking to Join at NA1 Launch Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:16 am

NIce introduction. I can relate with almost everything you said. Just a little story: Last night 5 of us were a bit bored. We decided to go check out a dungeon. Had alot of fun "with a couple deaths". The more I hang around this group of people the more I like this game. I could tell several stories like this and I havent been playing a month yet.
Back to top Go down
selenius

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join at NA1 Launch   Looking to Join at NA1 Launch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:59 pm

Logoth, nice to hear!! I would love to go out and do some group PVE; as I mentioned I often get frustrated and bored doing solo stuff all the time, so its good to hear that you guys went out and made fun when you were previously bored.

-SX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join at NA1 Launch   Looking to Join at NA1 Launch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to Join at NA1 Launch
Page 1 of 1