Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underdogs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SG of apollo smacktalk after running from me at half health

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven Segal

Steven Segal

SG of apollo smacktalk after running from me at half health Empty
PostSubject: SG of apollo smacktalk after running from me at half health   SG of apollo smacktalk after running from me at half health Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:09 am

SG of apollo smacktalk after running from me at half health Hahaconvo

not gonna bother to post the rest it's just gay this fuck you that bla bla bla bla
Back to top Go down
jacoby jackalope

PostSubject: Re: SG of apollo smacktalk after running from me at half health   SG of apollo smacktalk after running from me at half health Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:52 pm

some classy folk over there
Back to top Go down
AshTre

AshTre

PostSubject: Re: SG of apollo smacktalk after running from me at half health   SG of apollo smacktalk after running from me at half health Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:57 pm

Well I understood that the whole convo was about some hardcore sweaty man sex, but I don't see how he couldn't.... Apollo is weird.
Back to top Go down
Modru Kinstealer

Modru Kinstealer

PostSubject: Re: SG of apollo smacktalk after running from me at half health   SG of apollo smacktalk after running from me at half health Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:37 am

I read that and started trying to type a /tell to that douchebagasaurus. I then realized I wasn't in game. Main question, though, is did you ever find your hot sweaty man love you were looking for?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SG of apollo smacktalk after running from me at half health   SG of apollo smacktalk after running from me at half health Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SG of apollo smacktalk after running from me at half health
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-ALL-
Jump to: