Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underdogs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expected Additude of Officer's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Motz Zed

Expected Additude of Officer's Empty
PostSubject: Expected Additude of Officer's   Expected Additude of Officer's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:46 am

There were a number of rediculas arguments in open clan chat his morning. I would like to avoid going into to details or using names. But I belive that the additude expected of officers, particularly, the way they speak to others needs to be adressed.

Its one thing to get mad, slip up and say something dumb. But its a totally different thing to laugh, downgrade and insult yor fellow clan members. This type of additude is un-acceptable in any reasonable clan, and to have an officer be some one who is doing these types of things is just rediculas.

I tried very hard to explain this to one of our officers this morning but was met with nothing but shut ups and "idiots" AFTER the initial remarks which sparked the discussion.

This type of additude from an officer will filter down to other clan mates and cause your members to be hostile and defensive, not to mention, they will reflect that additude on those lower then them.

All I would like to see here, is a comment fom killer and/or zero on what YOU expect of your officers in terms of additude to the other guildies.

To most, this may seam like a silly question, but some of us need to be told what is expected. I would be very shocked to hear that officers are in the clear to speak down to peopl, insult them, or laugh at them. Perposly, repeatedly and despite being asked to refrain.

I think I have made my point Smile I would like to avoid another argument here, and just get comments from zero or killer on what they want their officers to project.

Thanks,

Motz.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin

PostSubject: Mottz   Expected Additude of Officer's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:35 pm

But mottz, you talked down upon the other Generals and Captains as soon as you asked me for a rank. Nevermind the fact that none of the other officers have asked me for ranks, they have been given them out of respect
Back to top Go down
http://imperil.uniogame.com
Zero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Expected Additude of Officer's   Expected Additude of Officer's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:41 pm

please use the bug btw
Back to top Go down
http://imperil.uniogame.com
Motz Zed

PostSubject: Re: Expected Additude of Officer's   Expected Additude of Officer's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:35 am

1)There is a big difference between giving you (the leader) an oppinion in tells and downgrading members repeatedly in clan chat no?

2) It would seem silly of you to promote some one who didn't deserve it just becasue they asked, also totally unrealated and seems to only be mentioned to spark an argument.

3) There is a very good reason I used no names in the post and insulted no one, while you just seemed to make it personal for no apparent reason.

So is it then okay for officers to downgrade members of the clan? Becasue you seem to pretty obveously state that I am in the wrong. So I am confused.

Where exactly have I gone wrong, becasue i have been working my ass off since day one, and in trying to make a mature post on the forums, not only did you ignore my question but chose to... it seems start an argument?

I made a huge effort to avoid any names or specific situations. "Also use the bug", so some one told you a story today about what a terrible person I am? I made a point to not bring anyones name into this. I didn't go to mommy and say some one hurt my feelings. All I said is, what is the expected additude of an officer. Insulting no one.

So I am still curious what the expected additude is. I think that is a point that needs to be adressed. Hopfully we can do that?

This constant bickering is just going t make people angery and devensive. For the love of God can we set up some expected behaviors for atleast officers rather than just insulting people? I really am trying to be productive here.

Your post basically gave me the impression of you saying "you shouldnt even be an officer, I don't care about this issue. use a bug, you were wrong".

Is that what I should take out of this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expected Additude of Officer's   Expected Additude of Officer's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expected Additude of Officer's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-ALL-
Jump to: