Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underdogs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whoa there...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seamus

Seamus

Whoa there... Empty
PostSubject: Whoa there...   Whoa there... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:06 am

The PvP/PvE excursion didn't go so well for me. I was nearly accused of stealing. I brushed that off after I gave Logoth all the crap I looted. Later on, I died, and all I got was "watch your health".

I'm not sure if I did something to piss people off while I was away for the few hours I was at a friend's house playing cards...

Granted it's a video game, but come on now, a little "we got your stuff, Modru" is all I ask for. A little respect. That's all.

If I'm out of line by posting this, then I'm sorry. I've given all I have to Imperil. Have a good night/morning/weekend.

-Josh
Back to top Go down
jacoby jackalope

Whoa there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa there...   Whoa there... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Im sorry Seamus, I know i was an asshole for a bit trying to get everyone in order. You have the clans trust and if anyone said anything about getting away from the tombstone it was simply because we have 20 people around while were trying to farm a valuable material. Do you know who got your stuff? or what it contained?
Back to top Go down
Cannibal Corpse

Whoa there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa there...   Whoa there... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:08 pm

YOU'RE MY BOY BLUE!!!

Who accused my boy of thievery?!!?

I'll shove his head so far up his ass he'll have to stick a toothbrush up his ass to brush his fuckin teeth!!!

That sonofabitch.
Back to top Go down
Seamus

Seamus

Whoa there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa there...   Whoa there... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Oops. FOrgot about this post...butthurt ramblings of a drunken 30-something. Please disregard. Thank you.

p.s.

You mah Boy too, Blue!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whoa there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa there...   Whoa there... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoa there...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-ALL-
Jump to: