Go down 
AuthorMessage
jacoby jackalope

PostSubject: Mortal online doesnt have this...   Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Mortal online doesnt have this...   Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:09 am

You are correct. MO prides itself on being focused on smaller battles, where each player is completely different in template, and in skill, rather then zerging, which is strength in numbers. Two totally different monsters..

DF - RTS-FPS
MO - RPG-FPS

DF has major sieges because there are only so many cities, but in MO, that won't really happen unfortuntely due to the fact that anyone can build a city / village wherever they like and customize it freely without pre-designated buildings, there won't be as much competition over 40 pre-made cities/hamlets. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Logoth

PostSubject: Re: Mortal online doesnt have this...   Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:58 am

I dont understand the need or desire to come to forums for a game that you have declared no desire to play, Loki. You have stated that you are going to play MO. That's fine. The problem that I have is you trying to ruin our fun in playing Darkfall. If MO is so much better then why is it that you have time to come here and tell those of us who enjoy Darkfall how much better MO is? Ohh that's right you're not playing MO. So you really don't know what you are going to get. So far it is just promises. I'm not saying MO is going to be better or worse than DF, just that you should enjoy the game you are playing and leave the ones that you dont enjoy alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Mortal online doesnt have this...   Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:11 pm

Actually I'm in the beta. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Logoth

PostSubject: Re: Mortal online doesnt have this...   Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:39 pm

Screen shot or it didnt happen. The guy who spent 5k on ebay for a copy isnt even in beta so ........? Makes me wonder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seamus

PostSubject: Re: Mortal online doesnt have this...   Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:16 am

First off, I'm drunk. Second, who the fuck would spend 5k on a beta? Third, I went out on Wednesday with a group that included our own Cannibal Corpse, and Ghost Nukes was leading it. Being the noobtastic noob I am, I had my raft in my backp-ack, along with around 350 arrows, some r20 bows, wearing scale, etc etc etc

Six of us ran into a group of four - and we all got ass-raped. Granted, they were probably all around since DFO beta. I had a chance to run, chose to stay and fight, died, got looted. That, my friends, is what DFO is all about. Random encounters that noone ever hears about; it's the Zergs that everyone bitches about, it's the zergs that get videos made; it's this small scale PvP that makes the game fun for us.

If folks would just head out into the wild blue yonder and risk getting killed instead of just bitching about why "DFO suxx", there'[d be a lot less threads like this.

And I'm still pissed off about losing my raft. But come NA-1, it'll all be ok.

-Seamus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mortal online doesnt have this...   Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:26 am

I love the chance encounters in the middle of nowhere. For me they are just as exciting as a big siege taking place when your city is being attacked.

Sucks about the Raft it is good to see you didn't run though fight till the end!

“Joy lies in the fight, in the attempt, in the suffering involved, not in the victory itself” - Mahatma Gandhi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacoby jackalope

PostSubject: Re: Mortal online doesnt have this...   Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:59 pm

It was my understanding that you can't destroy buildings in mo. So it's not that people don't seige. It's that you can't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mortal online doesnt have this...   Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:13 am

im really looking forward to a screen shot
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imperil.uniogame.com
Marius Pilsen

PostSubject: Re: Mortal online doesnt have this...   Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:25 am

I was part of that Raid...when we were at Grief's city it was a slideshow....and yet I still got to kill their SG a couple of times.....At the end we couldn't drop a shard at LOD's city, A.k.a Frost Coast because the clan that was supposed to drop it, FORGOT...lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal online doesnt have this...   

Back to top Go down

Mortal online doesnt have this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-ALL-
Jump to: