Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underdogs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About done with Darkfall.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

About done with Darkfall. Empty
PostSubject: About done with Darkfall.   About done with Darkfall. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:22 pm

I really gave it a chance, but the shit that the company seems to pull is repetitive and annoying. I'm going to try out Mortal Online, which seems like a much better version of DF, where the Devs actually talk to their players.
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About done with Darkfall.   About done with Darkfall. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Good Luck with Mortal Loki I think you are going to be disappointed with it. It is not going to be the savior and it is much different than DF beyond the PvP i would not compare them.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: About done with Darkfall.   About done with Darkfall. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:17 am

I didn't know that you played it.

In combat, a player is down in 4-6 hits on average, so no more repetitive annoying 10 minute long battles.

There is a cap of sorts, so one player can't be everything.

The graphics are better

The devs actually talk to you.

The forums aren't a stomping ground for trolls.

The devs seem to be honest.

I'm not really big on mass scale sieges anyway, which is what Darkfall is all about.
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About done with Darkfall.   About done with Darkfall. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:25 am

No reason to be defensive or a smart ass I haven't played it I am going off reading about the game.

I am glad you found a game that fits what you are looking for and I wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About done with Darkfall.   About done with Darkfall. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:18 am

yeah darkfall is all about one thing, right on man.
Back to top Go down
http://imperil.uniogame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About done with Darkfall.   About done with Darkfall. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About done with Darkfall.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-ALL-
Jump to: