Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underdogs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moved to Ruby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Killer
Admin

Moved to Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Moved to Ruby   Moved to Ruby Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:24 pm

A lot has happened in a short amount of time. The clan has aligned itself with the Hasselhoff Initiative. What does this means for Imperil? Well we have moved down to Rubiayat. We are part of a city there and now partake in a lot of PvP. This is a great oppurtunity to train before the NA server opens up. If anyone has any questions or concerns please message me. If you have not moved down please do.

We also have new vent info which I will post on here later unless Zero has already posted it.

Again if there are any questions please message me and I will answer them as soon as possible.

-Killer
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Moved to Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moved to Ruby   Moved to Ruby Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:20 am

Yes. New vent info should deff be posted, as well as a walk through on how to actually get into our own channel.
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin

Moved to Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moved to Ruby   Moved to Ruby Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:22 am

I am at work Right now but when I get home or wake up this afternoon I will update it so that everyone can sign up for it.

As of right now I am the only admin for our clan and I can set people up with the proper tag and password. Hopefully we can get Zero in as an admin as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moved to Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moved to Ruby   Moved to Ruby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moved to Ruby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General (EU-1)-
Jump to: